Meridian Business Support is looking for LGV Class 2 Drivers to work for a world leading supplier of food products in Banbury.
This is a Permanent role!
- Provide a professional driving service, to meet and exceed expectations of our customers ensuring customer service level agreements are maintained.
- Comply with the vehicle security and standing procedure at all times.
- Carry out vehicle and auxiliary equipment checks prior to the operation of any vehicle, reporting any defects immediately
- Report any delivery issues or exceptions in a timely manner
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and others, adhering to safe working practices and the Health & Safety at Work Act, including accident, incident and damage reporting.
- Carrying out 6-8 drops per day
Shift times & working hours
- Start times between 05.00-06.00
- Average of 10-12 hours shift/5 days a week
Experience & Qualifications
- Full Category C Driving Licence
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Must hold a valid CPC card and Digital Tachograph Card
- Newly pass drivers welcome
- Knowledge of driving legislation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi drop experience is desirable
Due to the nature of the work this role is physically demanding and heavy manual handling is required. It is therefore essential that the successful applicant is capable to carry out this nature of work.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.