£18500 - £20500 per annum
20 days ago
Permanent- Full Time
£18,500- £20,500 (dependant on experience)
Meridian are currently recruiting for a well-respected, progressive and market leading Solicitors Firm in Taunton, Somerset. The company is seeking a Legal Secretary to join their team. Legal Secretaries are an essential part of the fee earning process within this firm. Working hours are Monday- Friday, 9-5.
- Produce a variety of documents from audio or digital dictation and other instructions
- Collation of documents
- Deal accurately with filing and in a timely manner
- Make effective use of IT systems, specifically the case management system
- Take and record accurate messages and pass on to the appropriate person
- Attend to clients both on the telephone and in person in a professional manner.
- Keep others informed of workload and capacity.
- Archiving and retrieval of files from storage.
- Make appointments, arrange meetings, and maintain an up to date diary.
- Experienced audio typist with excellent typing skills of at least 70 WPM.
- A team player who is flexible and dedicated.
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Permanent role to start ASAP
- Full Time
- Previous knowledge of experience with PI process/ Medical Terminology is advantageous however not essential.
- Induction, training, and support for new team member will be provided
- This role is a working from home position in the initial phase and will then become an office-based role in the future
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career prospects in a progressive company
- Free parking on site
- Competitive pension scheme
- Annual Leave
Click apply now for immediate consideration or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.