£18000 - £20000 per annum
24 days ago
Legal Claims Advisor
Meridian are currently recruiting for a well-respected, progressive and market leaving Personal Injury Solicitors in Taunton, Somerset. The company is seeking a Legal Claims Advisor to join their team. Full, intensive training is provided for this role. The Legal Claims Advisor is pivotal in securing potential clients; they are one of the first points of contact for all new clients. This specialist team utilise their expert customer service skills and legal knowledge, combined with a confident telephone manner and the ability to build rapport quickly over the phone and in person to obtain the details of all potential claims from their prospective clients. Working effectively and efficiently with a high level of attention to detail, this team is pivotal to securing new clients.
- Build rapport and relationships with potential clients
- Gather information regarding potential claims
- Preparation of all legal documentation
- Explain conditional fee agreements with clients
- Law graduate or paralegal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT knowledge including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Supportive member of the team
- Proven problem solver
- Positive attitude towards work
- Permanent role to start ASAP
- Full Time
- Previous legal experience gained in any field is advantageous, alternatively this role is suitable to law graduates
- Induction, training, and support for new team member will be provided
- This role is a working from home position in the initial phase and will then become an office based role in the future with flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career prospects in a progressive company
- Free parking on site
- Competitive pension scheme
- Annual Leave
How to apply?
Click apply now for immediate consideration or email email@example.com for further information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.