£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Plus benefits
020 8680 5777
28 days ago
A thriving private equity owned company based in the leafy suburbs of south-west London are seeking a Learning and Development Specialist with a track record in designing, developing, and evaluating high impact development programmes. As this is an evolving area you will need to think on your feet and regularly be called on to use your creative problem-solving skills.
Working within a small collaborated and friendly team, which reports directly into the Talent & Development Manager, your role as Learning and Development Specialist will include:
- Delivering business critical L&D projects with current focus on:
- Enhancing the global management & leadership development offering with a particular focus on building programmes for senior leadership
- Creating an engaging, global new hire induction experience that aligns and enhances regional and local programmes
- Building the L&D offering for core business skills for all employees
- Leading the implementation of a digital leaning offering
- Creating a framework to enable employees to drive own development via mechanisms such as self-enrolment onto programmes and streamlining registration processes.
- Increase accessibility & impact of learning opportunities for people managers, with a focus on managing a hybrid/flexible workforce, improving communication.
- Analysing business needs for current and future learning & development solutions
- Designing programmes that incorporate a blended learning approach
- Identification, selection and ongoing management of external partnerships to meet development needs
- Building and implementing annual L&D plan
What you will need to be successful in the role:
- You will need plenty of creative thought, energy and exceptional organisation and strong people skills with a passion for building exceptional development experiences for the current and future teams.
- Licenced certification in CIPD or equivalent qualifications and/or experience.
- Experience in working within a complex, global mid-sized or large organisation and maybe some familiarity with business environments in North America, UK and Germany.
- Excellent IT skills with preferable experience of using an LMS and or Learning experience (LXP) platforms
- Excellent MS office experience including using Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Salary £40,000 - £50,000pa depending on level of experience, free parking on site plus a number of other perks including a private healthcare, discounts with Perkbox, good pension plan, spots club and generous annual leave allowance with the ability to carry over annual leave.
Please note: Currently this role is homebased due to Covid19, however, then offering in-office as well as homebased working, however, can be flexible to suit.
I would love to speak to anyone who as worked as a Learning & Development Manager,
Learning & Development Partner, Learning & Development Consultant, Learning & Development Officer, Human Resources Generalist with a specialism within L&D.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with your latest CV