£33000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: life assurance, private medical insurance, extra day off for your birthday, and flexible working from home (for some of the week)
020 8680 5777
about 2 months ago
An exciting Learning & Development Advisor opportunity has arisen within the growing IT team at an industry leading international consultancy in Nottingham. This team successfully deliver Business Change and IT projects as well as provide ongoing support across all offices of the business in the UK and Europe, and your new pivotal role will see you responsible for assisting in the development and delivery of important, tailored high quality training to all departments.
As Learning & Development Advisor you will be involved in:
- Designing and delivering all system and business process training - tailoring training depending on the department and role
- Improving and building on existing content, as well as introducing new content as well
- Designing and developing e-Learning material
- Assisting with the design and delivery of the IT department's onboarding programme, working with the Manager and HR L&D to support inductions of new staff
- Building strong relationships across all departments in the business to ensure training remains aligned with how they work
For this Learning & Development Advisor opportunity I am interested in speaking with a Learning & Development Coordinator or Learning & Development Officer who has proven track record designing and delivering IT systems training (including online / e-learning material). Strong people skills, creative skills, and strong knowledge of the following systems are essential:
- Office 365 - including SharePoint, OneDrive, MS Teams, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
Any experience using Microsoft Dynamics would certainly be of interest as well, along with a qualification such as CDOL (Certified in Designing Online Training).
Salary c. £33,000 to £35,000 p.a. (depending on level of experience) and benefits include: life assurance, private medical insurance, extra day off for your birthday, and flexible working from home (for some of the week).