Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
8 months ago
My client are a highly regarded North East roofing business who have been providing high quality service for over 30 years.
They are recruiting for Heritage Lead Roofers on an ongoing project in Newcastle.
The successful applicants will be responsible for all aspects of the trade including
- Repairing roofs - by removing and replacing broken tiles/ dry fixtures and fittings
- Cutting and fitting roofing materials
- Check to make sure that roofs are structurally sound
- Extensive experience as a Lead roofer and heritage classification are essential
- Demonstrable experience in all aspects of roofing
- NVQ 2/NVQ 3 in roofing is desirable
- It is key that they can complete a variety of tasks to ensure that repairs/orders can be completed in a single visit
- Current Health & Safety Training certificates (Desirable)
- An understanding and be able to use effectively (after training) equipment and processes which may be reasonably required by the company
- You must be able to work at height be honest and trustworthy, with a smart and professional appearance
For more information please contact Meridian Middlesbrough on 01642 233555 and ask for Matthew
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.