£37000 - £45000 per annum
01392 423 301
MR - 20-2
about 1 month ago
Key Account Manager
If you're looking for your next career move this is your opportunity to become an integral part of the growth of a highly successful global business with head offices in Exeter.
Are you an Account Manager who can identify, lead and manage existing and new business within the OEM division, EMEA&A to maximise opportunities, turnover and profitability.
Working from the Exeter head office you will be based within a friendly, supportive and talented team. You will be offered some fantastic benefits including an excellent structured career path.
What you will be doing
- To identify, lead and manage existing and new business opportunities within this region.
- To understand customer needs and actively engage, enable and promote company products and solutions to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved to the highest standard.
- To work independently and as part of a team to ensure the key objectives within the OEM commercial team are accomplished.
- Maximise the opportunity, turnover and profitability of new and existing OEM customer accounts.
- Support the OEM Commercial team to achieve the above objective.
- Identify, generate and successfully manage new and existing business opportunities/ customer accounts.
- Drive, establish and maintain strong business relationships with new prospects and existing customers.
- Develop, manage and follow a structured sales process, including qualifying leads, negotiating and converting.
- Ensure consistent, profitable business growth.
- Meet and exceed all required targets relating but not limited to customer field visits and RFQ conversion level.
- Successfully manage and respond to customer queries with the relevant supportive data and information.
- Support the relevant business functions in successfully achieving New Product Introduction (i.e. setting up customer accounts, confirming pricing, resolving queries).
- Ensure all RFQ and Project milestones are successfully met.
- Lead Account Team Meetings to review/ analyse customer satisfaction, surveys and internal/ external customer scorecards/ KPIs. Working towards always scoring above and beyond customer expectations.
- Provide and support the preparation of accurate sales forecasts/ trends for monthly, quarterly and annual analysis by business stakeholders.
- 4 years Sales or Key Account Management experience within an OEM manufacturing/ engineering/ technical environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent experience/ understanding of full sales processes and how they fit into wider business operations.
- Strong commercial acumen, conscientious with the ability to display tenacity and resilience.
- Drive to succeed and over-achieve sales targets.
- Have experience of utilising and employing strong consultative sales techniques to uncover and achieve customer requirements.
- Ability to align features/ benefits with customer needs.
- Strong customer relationship management experience.
- Demonstrable presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.
If you would like to explore this opportunity further please apply below and Mags Rendle will call you shortly to discuss the role further.