Key Account Manager Illminster £40K - £50K Basic DOE
If you have proven sales experience in Heavy Duty Diesel or possibly Bearings, and are looking for a Key Account Manager role with a successful and growing global business you may want to learn more about this exciting new vacancy.
If you have a good knowledge base in mechanical engineering which may be gained from further educational studies or from previous work experience with a technical product, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
The post is working for a world leading supplier of automotive parts based in Illminster. They are a global company, who are aiming to achieve significant growth. This is an exciting new Key Account Manager post which will require travel around Western Europe and Scandinavia.
- To maintain and deepen existing OEM customer relationships and provide them with excellent sales account management service
- To identify, document, prospect and establish new markets and customers to ensure profitable business growth in line with business strategies
- To provide market and customer requirements information to Technical and Manufacturing teams
Do you have:
- The ability to build strong business relationships, based on a good understanding of customer needs and a professional, positive approach
- German language skills would be an advantage but are not essential
- Strong communication and influencing skills which ensure instant credibility and professionalism
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong organisation skills and a flexible approach to tasks, with the ability to lead multiple projects concurrently
- Competent in the use of spreadsheets and IT applications
- Ability to conduct business travel mainly within Europe for up to 50% of working time
- Competitive salary package according to qualifications, skills and experience
- Training and skill development provided
- 26 days holiday per annum plus 8 statutory bank holidays
If you are curious to know more call Mags on 01392 423301 for a full job description and to find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.