28 days ago
Junior Software Developer Devon
Salary - Competitive - Depending on experience
If you have a Computer Science or a related discipline along with working knowledge of .Net languages and MS SQL Server or similar and looking to build a career withing Software Development or Informatics, you may want to explore this opportunity based near Okehampton? This is a junior role however it is an excellent opportunity to excel and gain exceptional development experience in a variety of technologies. Mentoring and on the job training will be provided according to need.
- Development of applications in .net, predominantly C#
- Development of web services in .net, predominantly C#
- Maintenance of relational data using MS SQL Server
- Maintenance of WordPress web sites and other web based interfaces
- Software testing completed applications
- Supporting customers requiring assistance with company Applications.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Logical mindset and meticulous attention to detail.
- Willingness to work on a variety of tasks.
- Sets a high standard of performance and pursues aggressive goals by working hard to achieve them.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree level qualification in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience is required or comparable educational experience, including educational projects.
- Working knowledge of .Net languages or development environments or similar
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server or similar
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to continue to grow their software development skills whilst working for a highly successful business within an innovative market. If you would like to explore this opportunity further please apply below and Mags will call you shortly to discuss the role further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.