Are you a recent graduate with a relevant degree or an AAT trainee who wants to further their experience within accountancy then please read on..........
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Junior Accounts Assistant. Initially you will be fully responsible for the bank reconciliation including Euro and dollar accounts and getting involved with the month end process, including the monthly booking of prepayments & accruals, monthly preparation of some balance sheet and supporting the budget & forecast process.
They will support your professional development for you to complete your CIMA/ACCA qualification journey, your new role will sit within the close knit finance department where you will have the opportunity to support the rest of the finance team and working closely alongside the Management Accountants and Finance Manager.
You will need to have the following:
- A recent graduate with a relevant degree or an AAT trainee who wants to further their experience within accountancy
- Desire to study for a professional qualification - a study package will be provided
- Flexible and positive approach to work and willingness to learn new skills
- Highly numerate and analytical with excellent attention to details
- Strong excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot table etc)
The good news is there's huge scope for you to grow the role, gradually taking on more finance responsibilities as time goes on. So if you're keen to learn this could really accelerate your career.
Naturally, as you progress, your earnings will increase. The salary range is c£23k, plus study support after a qualifying period and a range of exciting flexible benefits including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a pension.
To find out more about the business and the role, contact Debbie Lee 0208 843 8187/or email your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.