Do you have fluent Japanese language skills as well as a good level of English?
If the answer is yes then we have an opportunity for you to work within an established, respected and multi-cultural organisation.
This full time position in Exeter requires a good level of accuracy and listening skills as well as a high level of IT skills.
Call centre experience is desirable but not essential and ideally candidates will be available to start on 9th May for training.
- Analyse content of interaction between Customers and Client Contact Centres by evaluating the content of telephone calls and written communication in the required language
- Provide feedback on adherence to policies and appropriate procedures used to enable Client to deliver outstanding customer service
- Ensure all project analysis is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with the project's requirements
- Attend all training required in support of your role and achieve required standards of competence in technical knowledge/ability to enable thorough understanding of client technology
- Experience operating in a challenging organisational environment with a requirement to balance differing priorities and demands
- Highly effective communication skills
- Interest in technology and ability to understand and resolve technical issues
- Ability to work to tight targets and deadlines
- Flexible approach to change, with a positive attitude to fluctuating workload
- Experience of being measured against performance criteria with the ability to take on board feedback for improvement
- Considerable knowledge of and ability to utilise efficiently current word processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and internet software
- Adequate level of spoken and written English to comprehend Client training and procedures essential
- GCSE (A- C) or equivalent qualifications in English / Languages / Mathematics essential & degree level education desirable
Working Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week 9.00 - 17.30 (part time hours could be considered, but full time hours would need to be worked for the first month during training)
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.