To deliver an ICT infrastructure support service to our Client based in central Taunton, within walking distance of the
Town Centre and Station
Specific duties will include:
- Server installation and support
- Network maintenance, troubleshooting and support
- Backup system operation
- PC & Laptop installation & support
- Security systems maintenance and support
- Providing first and second line support via helpdesk
- Infrastructure capacity management - monitor capacity of all ICT infrastructure and advise ICT Manager (WSC) on any requirements for changes
- To undertake surveys of equipment and licences and maintain the ICT Asset Management Database and advise on any licence compliance issues
- Any other reasonable duties of a similar nature requested by Management
Previous IT helpdesk experience would be beneficial or experience in dealing with the above within an office environment. Good customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to work as part of a team are essential qualities for this position.
This is an ongoing temporary role 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday Hourly rate £11.61
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.