£10 per hour
22 days ago
The role will be based on site at Bridgwater, the offices are covid secure and have social distancing and covid procedures in place.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all users and customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate, professional manner.
- Managing the supply and distribution of IT hardware including collection of new hardware and allocation of hardware to existing and new staff.
- Diagnosing and resolving software and hardware issues, including internal applications, 3rd party applications and desktop, server, and mobile operating systems.
- Accurately recording, updating, and documenting incidents, requests and changes using tools such as the IT Service Desk system, Configuration Management Database and Knowledge Bases.
- Assisting with internal and external audits where necessary
- Maintaining excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organisation.
- Excellent communication and documentation techniques.
- Previous 1st or 2nd line IT Support experience
- Knowledge of computer hardware, various vendor OS including Google Chrome OS, Microsoft Windows, Apple MacOS.
- Knowledge of business productivity suites to include Google G Suite and Microsoft Office 365.
- Previous experience within a customer service role.
Rate of pay is £10.00 per hour.
This is working on a temporary basis for potentially up to 6 months, working on site based in Bridgwater, Somerset.