We have a opportunity for an IT to work within a very busy IT Support department. This temporary role is required for 6 Months to deliver a project to update and rebuild various PC's and equipment from different departments and locations. You will be responsible for the planning and issuing of work in order to deliver the project on time.
Ideally you will have scheduling skills, and have a calm and methodical approach to problem solving.
You will be used to working within a busy environment with a high volume workload and be able to communicate well with engineers and team members.
Based in central Exeter with good public transport links, this is a fantastic opportunity so apply now!
Knowledge Experience & Skills:
- Good understanding of MS Office packages
- Experience of working with spreadsheets and inputting data
- Effective communications skills
- Ability to prioritise & organise own work
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Good Problem solving skills
- Good Customer service skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Good time management
- Flexible and Reliable
- Previous scheduling experience is required ideally in an IT environment.
If you would like more information, please call Julianne on 01392 423301 or click on the link to apply.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.