£40000 - £55000 per annum
12 months ago
IT Project Manager (Software Development) - Maidenhead
My client, a leading UK data collection business providing a data collection, monitoring and delivery services to the transport industry, is looking for an IT Project Manager with a strong track record in managing software development projects.
This business is developing its own in-house software and new products that will be rolled out to clients who can use this software to visualise and manipulate the data collected for their transport projects.
The ideal person will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of managing software development projects through inception, full life-cycle and implementation.
- A solid understanding and background of software development and programming with VB.NET, PHP and SQL.
- Will have launched and implemented developed software and products to both internal and external clients/stakeholders.
- Worked with, managed and coordinated off-shore software development and programming teams.
- You will be a self motivated, methodical, creative character that enjoys responsibility and taking ownership or projects and the development of software.
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Project Manger with software development to take ownership of a challenging and ambitious project where you will hold full responsibility for the full life-cycle development and programming of these software products.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.