0118 907 3199
about 2 months ago
- Contracted to 37 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits: Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
You will manage the task delegation across the Customer Service team and act as first point of escalation under problem management scenarios.
As senior member of the team there will be a responsibility for mentoring the team as well as maintaining effective and efficient second/third line support.
- Manage the resolution of incidents and requests associated with the Rexel UK and Ireland End User systems and services, including where necessary by a site visit. Incidents and requests to be resolved in line with IT’s SLAs, policies and procedures
- Ensure that Heat logging queues are progressed in a timely and accurate manner with clear descriptions of the actions being taken leading to the resolution of assigned incidents and requests.
- Work within the boundaries of established quality systems and procedures to ensure the application of accepted best practice standards
- Assist in the planning and delivery of projects as directed by the line manager.
- Build, configure and install IT to the user’s location end user systems and services.
- Support Rexel site ‘adds/moves/changes’ for all Rexel UK and Ireland Operating Companies. Sites range from a 2-person location to major distribution depots.
- Out of hours’ work may be required and will be assigned by the line manager or his/her deputy.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with relevant third parties in line with Information Technology’s supplier management policies
- Project lead for site infrastructure setup and decommission
- Experience of working within an IT department of a company with a similarly-sized user base and infrastructure to Rexel.
- Operational support of mobile and endpoint devices within a multi-site business
- Installation, configuration, management and operation of devices running MS Windows 7 Professional and Windows 10 Professional.
- Management and operation of mobile devices.
- Office 365 support and administration.
- Configuring and using Active Directory and group policy
- ITIL processes of Incident, Change and Problem Management; ideally ITIL Foundation certificate
- Installing and configuring Endpoint security products.
- Windows Server installation, configuration and support
- Microsoft Office applications, including Cloud O365 administration
- Patch Management of both O/S and associated applications
- Hardware competency including Smart Phone and Tablet (Android, iOS)
- Microsoft Operating systems/structures and Apple MAC OSX
- PC and Laptop hardware fault finding and repair.
- Active Directory and Group Policy management
- Desktop security including anti-malware and web filtering technologies
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.