A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Data & Invoicing Coordinator to join a leading supplier of maintenance and repair for the rail sector.
Working within the company's fleet department the main purpose of your role will be to generate and distribute high volumes of invoices to clients on a daily basis with accuracy and to meet set SLA's.
You will be a key member of the fleet and planning team, responsible for the efficient control of planned maintenance and repair service provided to customers for their fleet.
Duties of the Invoicing Coordinator will include but are not limited to:
- Raise invoices against key customers on a perpetual basis throughout the month.
- Enter the relevant data form the worksheets submitted from the field based operations department.
- To ensure final costs are submitted as required within a timely manner.
- To obtain order numbers from allocated customers for non-contract work and submit the final costs as required.
- Ensure all relevant data is correctly entered onto the system and compile - distribute reports as required.
- Ensure all labour and materials are entered against specific job codes.
- Assist in general office duties as and when required to ensure the Office runs smoothly to include dealing with incoming calls and resolving any queries and scanning documents
- Excellent attention to detail with accuracy
- Able to use own initiative
- A self-starter and proactive
- Very organised and methodical
- Good team player
- Good level of Excel and Outlook experience
The Data and Invoicing Coordinator position would suit anyone that has worked in a data processing environment so roles such as Payroll officer, Data entry clerk, Billing coordinator, Finance administrator.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.