0118 907 3199
about 2 months ago
We are looking for Inventory Planner to join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Kirkcaldy (KY2)
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Shift Times: 08:00 – 17:00
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits: Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
As an Inventory Planner, you will be working alongside the Inventory planning team, where you will support and ensure best practice and processes are carried out within your supplier range.
You will be expected to take a proactive approach in delivering key objectives, maximising service levels and supporting the efficient approach to the inventory planning process.
You will take day to day ownership of placing orders for stock and non-stock products, develop and maintain relationships with suppliers, branch teams, Customers & colleagues and support and ensure inventory levels are optimised to allow maximised customers service Levels.
Inventory Planner - The Role:
- Keep abreast of product areas covered, developing product and commercial knowledge applicable to product ranges within area of expertise.
- Support and ensure that inventory levels are optimised to maximise customer service levels and at the same time minimise the stock holding costs to the business.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure that product are delivered in a timely manner.
- Working closely with inventory team to proactively manage supply related issues.
- Support ad-hoc projects for the procurement team as and when required.
Inventory Planner - The Person:
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Can demonstrate ability to manage own administration.
- Experienced in delivering good customer service.
- Demonstrates understanding or experience in meeting agreed service levels and deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively with others in a team environment.
- Inventory experience is desired but not essential for this role.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE TODAY
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.
Would Suit: Stock controller, stock administrator, admin, adminstartor, stores, warehouse operative