£12.50 - £13.00 per hour
28 days ago
Meridian are looking to take on an Inventory Coordinator for a minimum of 12 months to join a friendly team working for a manufacturing engineering client based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
The role involves administrative tasks working on a technical level with the ERP system to support a busy logistics operation. Daily tasks include monitoring and correcting inventory transactions, stock integrity checks, transit location management, root cause analysis, corrective actions, sales order requests and transport requests for UK sales.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advanced user of company's MRP software database.
- Excellent working knowledge and ability to carry out all key administration tasks across the full Logistics operation as and when required
- Develop and foster cross functional key relationships with wider logistics and business teams.
- Ensures customer orders are processed to meet on time to requirement (OTTR) requirements..
- Operate computerised databases and systems to ensure that all transactions are accurate and completed within the required timescales.
- Perform routine daily duties for the collection and correct disposal of recycling and general waste streams as required.
- Understand and comply with Company Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) practices, identify areas for improvement and support related initiatives
- Engage, suggest and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and projects, as required
- Flexible to complete other duties when required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent knowledge of with JDE/E1 or similar.
- Be prepared to attend and contribute as a SME to business wide meetings and projects.
- Be competent taking the lead in team situations and/or discussions.
- Have recent experience using WMS or similar in day to day operations.
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
If this position sounds like it might suit you and you feel you have the skills and experience we're looking for, then please submit your CV for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.