0118 907 3199
16 days ago
We have an exciting oppurtunity for someone that is looking to build a career in Sales & Account management within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Woking.
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times: 8:00 - 17:00
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits:Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
- Electrical Wholesale experience is desirable
You will start in the Branch covering the warehouse and trade counter to learn the intrenal porceses and stock, slowly you will be coached to move into the Internal Sales role.
You will be a key member of the team; delivering excellent customer service to our customers either face to face in the branch or over the phone to drive customer loyalty.
- Build and maintain successful partnerships with customers, colleagues and suppliers and focus on the achievement of long-term customer loyalty
- Identify and action appropriate steps to rectify any shortfalls
- Manage customer queries in relation to invoices, orders or stock
- Embracing digital channels to enhance the customer offering by proactively promoting the webshop and other digital offerings.
- Collaborating with customers, colleagues and suppliers by supporting with promotions, sales events, supplier days and new product launches
- Utilising IT systems such as M3, Vecta and Microsoft Office to support the customer experience
- Supporting in other areas of the branch as required
- To be customer centric with a customer service background
- A flexible approach and an ability to work under pressure
- An ability to recognise sales opportunities
- A Proactive attitude towards devleopment
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE TODAY
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.