£20000 - £30000 per annum
9 months ago
Meridian business support are currently recruiting for an Internal technical sales engineer; selling into various sectors including Automation, Process/Packaging, Medical, Aerospace, Defence, Marine and Oil & Gas.
- Previous internal sales experience
- Technical bias in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (Recognised qualifications preferable)
- Able to liaise with contacts at all levels
- Previous experience of using CRM system essential
- Computer literate; proficient in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- To support the sales team in the issuing of quotations and the follow up calls.
- To offer technical support and guidance on products
- To identify and pursue other possible sales opportunities from enquiries with a proactive sales approach.
- To assist in managing existing accounts through ongoing contact on regular basis.
- To work closely with the sales team as deemed necessary in supporting all sales related activities.
- To visit accounts as required with external sales team to assist in relationship building and understanding of their business and the application of the products
- Generate new leads through proactive targeting of new markets/industries, making point of contact and identifying key decision makers and opportunities.
- Expand current customer product portfolio through account management & internal networking.
- Use and maintain CRM system to record all sales activities.
- Attend exhibitions, sales meetings
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.