£10 - £11.50 per hour
22 days ago
The main elements of the role will be dealing with Recruitment requirements across Head Office, Stores and Distribution sites across the UK.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Placing recruitment adverts on websites
- Sifting through CVs of suitable applicants
- Arranging interviews, mostly remote as either telephone or video based interviewing
- Responding to applicants with interview outcomes
- Issuing offer letters and contracts for new starters
- Checking and uploading Right to Work documentation to internal databases
- Working with department managers to embed new starters
The position is on a ongoing temporary basis.
This is a full time position and the hours of work are 8.30am - 5pm, 40 hours per week.
Rate of pay is dependant on level of experience, potentially up to £11.50 per hour.