£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Performance Bonus
01392 423 301
about 1 month ago
We are excited to be working with this leading furniture manufacturer, partnering their search for a dynamic and ambitious Sales Consultant who will work throughout London and the Home Counties, promoting the Saxon brand to high quality interior designers and consultants. You will be working with an incredibly diverse product range selling primarily to Interior Designers in this field based, home working role (although there is an office in Chiswick for you to use as well). If you have a good network of clients already within the Interior Design sector, and would like a change of product to a high end, British made range of interiors products, then this could be just the role you now seek.
- This is a newly created position which will require you will pro-actively sell to residential interior designers throughout London and possibly into the Home Counties.
- As a result, any prospective candidate will need to have considerable experience in this area alongside an extensive network of interior design contacts.
- Ideally this experience would be in upholstered furniture, however we are open to conversations from candidates that have ‘related’ experience.
- You will need to be extremely self motivated, sales hungry and driven, as it will be down to you to create your own opportunities and sales.
- For the right candidate, this is an opportunity that offers a large degree of autonomy. With the bespoke nature of our furniture production, aligned with our quality and service, if presented to the right Interior design contacts, we believe this offers great potential.
- Proven experience of selling quality products to a wide network of residential interior designers.
- The ability to manage your own time and diary
- Ideally, be a driver and car owner
- A good communicator.
- Well-presented and confident.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits including a contributory pension scheme, and a sales bonus with an on target earnings of £35000
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday