Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for a Intensive Support Team Leader to work in the Learning Disability Service. This role is for 12 weeks starting ASAP.
Hours: 37.5 - will be required to work flexible hours to meet the individual needs of the patients including out-of-hours, on-call, weekends and bank holidays.
Pay: 21.13/per hour
The post holder will be an active practitioner and will contribute directly to the clinical/care activity of the Intensive Support Teem as agreed with the Clinical Service Manager.
The post holder will:
Support the CSM to deal with complaints in line with trust policy by working calmly and courteously to ensure that wherever possible complaints are dealt with efficiently and satisfactorily resolved.
- Support the CSM to recruit and retain staff,
- Deliver local induction training,
- Deliver caseload management, appraisal and performance development reviews, Ensure that local training for students and post-registration students allocated to the area is delivered,
- Organise access to and staff release for on the job and off site training,
- Manage grievance, disciplinary, performance and sickness issues in accordance with Trust procedures.
- Ensure the team is conversant with the trust major incident plan and local implementation requirements.
1. Provide clinical leadership, line management supervision and support to others within the team commensurate with their professional qualifications, experience and expertise.
2. Directly contribute to clinical care delivery in line with their professional qualifications, experience and expertise within parameters agreed with the Clinical Service Manager.
3. To ensure that risk assessments are carried out and policies and procedure are adhered to in accordance with the Safeguarding Adults policy.
4. To be proactive on establishing service user feedback on service delivery via meetings/questionnaires and promote a strong service user involvement group to shape future service provision.
5. Promote Development initiatives including evaluation of outcomes on client care.
- Relevant Clinical Degree and post registration qualification in relevant subject area
- Positive Behaviour support training
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 272400
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.