INFECTION & PREVENTION CONTROL NURSE
Are you a qualified Nurse/ Practitioner with Infection Control experience?
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Infection & Prevention Control Nurse / practitioner to join a state of the art private hospital based in Grimsby.
The trust is committed to delivering a world class heath care service; they understand that this lies very much at the heart of their employees.
The purpose of this new role is to lead all infection prevention & control processes within the Hospital, by assisting the Head of Clinical Services to achieve a robust governance framework in their role as Director of Infection Prevention & Control (DIPC).
Main responsibilities of the Infection & Prevention Control Lead (IPC):
- Under the direction of the Head of Clinical Services (DIPC) provide leadership relating to all infection prevention & control processes within the Hospital.
- Communicate and build effective relationships with a wide range of professionals at all levels within the hospital/organisation
- Embed consistent IPC guidance, documentation and policies which reflect the hospital's standards.
- Produce high quality and accurate information in the form of, reports, meeting minutes, presentation slides, graphs, action plans, including contribution to the annual work plan and annual IPC report
- Use existing systems and develop systems for the collection and analysis of data needed to manage the IPC activity within the hospital.
- Lead all IPC audit and surveillance activity, both local and national.
- Provide expert advice and deliver training to IPC Links, and all departments within the hospital relating to IPC to ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Contribute to corporate IPC activities as required.
- Participate in clinical supervision
The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse/Health Care Professional with NMC/HCPC Registration, will hold an Infection Control qualification and have evidence of recent professional development
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
After your probation period you will also be offered:
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Private Health care
Please only apply if you have an up to date CV that demonstrates your ability to fulfil this role.
Considering moving to North Lincolnshire?
Please see a link to all the reasons why Lincolnshire is a great place to reside. https://www.lincolnshire.gov.uk/jobs/new-to-lincolnshire/101023.article
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.