Industrial Recruitment Consultant
Based in our Chester Branch
Salary £23K - £27K + uncapped bonus + excellent benefits
Meridian Business Support is currently recruiting for an energetic Industrial Recruitment Consultant to develop new business whilst managing the candidate process to join their very successful team in Chester.
Meridian Business Support is one of the leading and largest independent Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and was awarded "Best Company to Work For" by Recruitment International in 2016!!
In return for hard work, we offer a great place to work, great benefits, talented people, training & development including industry accredited qualifications, progression and an annual awards conference and dinner!!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work for company where they can really excel and prove their sales ability. The opportunities are endless for the right candidate with uncapped earning potential.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Building and maintaining partnerships with new and existing clients
- Networking from the current database
- Achieving revenue and KPI targets
- Sourcing and attracting candidates
- Delivering exceptional customer service to clients and candidates
- Understand market trends in order to maximise margin percentage
- Maintain an awareness of market competition
- Completing telephone screens and face to face registrations
The successful candidate:
- Proven recruitment experience within the Industrial sector is essential
- Sales focused / target driven
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong influence, persuasion and networking abilities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Team player
- Good level of IT literacy
- Eye for detail in order to complete compliance checks
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
- Excellent career opportunities
- Excellent starting salary package, uncapped bonus scheme and flexible benefits
- First class training and the opportunity to gain industry accredited REC qualification
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Dawn Fish, Talent Acquisition Manager at Meridian Business Support on 07734 147479 or email email@example.com.
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references.
Meridian are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. If you have a disability, as a Disability Confident Employer we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require with Dawn Fish, our Talent Acquisition Manager.