Industrial Recruitment Consultant
Based in our Birmingham Branch
Salary £23 - £27K + uncapped commission + excellent company benefits
Due to expansion and continued success Meridian Business Support currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Industrial Recruitment Consultant to join our vibrant team in Birmingham city centre.
Meridian Business Support are one of the largest award winning independent Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and this year are proud to be celebrating 30 successful years within the recruitment industry.
In return for hard work, we offer a great place to work, great benefits, talented people, training and development including industry accredited qualifications, progression and an annual awards conference and dinner!!
We are looking for someone who is passionate, sales-focused and driven to succeed. The opportunities are endless for the right candidate with uncapped earning potential and opportunity to progress.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Building and maintaining partnerships with new and existing clients
- Networking from the current database
- Achieving revenue and KPI targets
- Sourcing and attracting candidates
- Delivering exceptional customer service to clients and candidates
- Understand market trends in order to maximise margin percentage
- Maintain an awareness of market competition
- Completing telephone screens and face to face registrations
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Previous experience of recruiting within the Industrial sector is essential
- Ability to work under pressure within a challenging environment
- Strong influence, persuasion and networking abilities
- Eye for detail in order to complete compliance checks to meet legal requirements
- Driven to succeed
- Work well within a team environment
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
- Excellent career opportunities
- Rewarded with an excellent starting package, uncapped bonus scheme and flexible benefits
- Unlimited fast track career development opportunities
- First class training and the opportunity to gain industry accredited REC qualification
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Dawn Fish, Talent Acquisition Manager at Meridian Business Support on 07734 147479 or email email@example.com.
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.