Are you looking for heavily industrial based work with an immediate start in Hereford?
Are you in need of work in the HR4 area of Hereford?
Our well established client is looking for a number of Industrial Operatives to join their days team on a temporary to permanent basis. The role will be temporary until completion on their 12th week on site, a permanent contract will then be offered on the 13th working week.
Shifts: 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm rotating Monday - Friday.
Pay rate: £11.50 per hour.
Duties will include:
• Receiving material coming into the plant.
• To inspect materials for suitability in accordance with the pre-process checking procedure.
• Check incoming advice/delivery notes.
• Unload vehicles paying due care to avoid damages and store on yard in a safe and suitable manner. Attach ID labels.
• Bring materials into works when required for processing and unload onto jigs in a safe manner suitable for processing, fully utilising jig capacity. Ensure ID labels are attached.
• Count and stack material in a safe and tidy manner, giving due care to avoid damages. Attach ID label.
• Weigh material prior to storing on yard in a safe and easily accessible manner.
• Load vehicles paying due care to avoid damages. Check quantities against notes.
• To employ methods with regard to his own safety and of others in the immediate vicinity.
If this sounds of interest to you and you are available for the shifts stated, please apply by sending your cv to email@example.com or give Meridian Business Support a call and speak to a member of the team on 01432 261444