Industrial Branch Manager
Based in our Birmingham Branch
Salary £35K + car allowance + uncapped commission + excellent company benefits
Due to continued success Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting a Branch Manager to join their industrial team in Birmingham city centre.
Meridian Business Support are one of the largest award winning independent Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and this year are proud to be celebrating 30 successful years within the recruitment industry.
In return for hard work, we offer a great place to work, great benefits, talented people, training and development including industry accredited qualifications, progression and an annual awards conference and dinner!!
Working within the operational team, the role will be leading the industrial branch to increase sales and profitability. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, passionate and driven with a strong sales ability. The opportunities are endless for the right candidate with uncapped earning potential and long term career opportunities.
- Proactively drive branch sales, maximise revenue, and increase profit margins; to ultimately increase the profitability and sales revenue of the branch
- To continue to identify and capitalise on new business opportunities and ensure that strategy is set and realised by the team
- To ensure all Company operating policies and compliance procedures are adhered to. To liaise with the compliance team with regards to branch audits and best practice methods, where necessary
- Full P&L responsibility for the branch, including forecasting and the setting of annual/quarterly budgets
- To motivate, coach, develop and monitor the performance and skills of all staff, ensuring their maximum contribution to the success of the branch
- To ensure that all members of the branch provide the highest standard of professionalism to clients and candidates
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Have a proven track record within the Industrial Recruitment Industry as a Branch Manager
- History of successfully managing business growth and a team of people
- Have excellent networking abilities, strong influencing and persuasion skills
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver challenging financial targets; while producing profitability for the branch and company
- Strong business acumen
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
- Excellent career opportunities
- Rewarded with an excellent starting package, uncapped bonus scheme and flexible benefits
- Unlimited fast track career development opportunities
- First class training and the opportunity to gain industry accredited REC qualification
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Dawn Fish, Talent Acquisition Manager at Meridian Business Support on 07734 147479 or email email@example.com.
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.