Human Resources Manager - Special Projects (Maternity cover 9-12 months)
Do you have HR experience of working in a multi-site/multi-business environment operating in complex matrix structures, and in a business where there has been direct experience of acquisitions?
Then maybe this could be your dream opportunity.....
My client is a global leader within the scientific sector and they are currently looking to recruit a Human Resources Manager (FTC maternity cover).
You will be responsible for helping to deliver projects, and working alongside senior team members and the leadership of their organisation. You will provide guidance and insight into the organisation, development, mergers and acquisitions deal environment, enabling you to build your transactions knowledge and development of their people. You will be working closely with internal senior stakeholders in order to help them deliver on their objectives through the M&A lifecycle.
The role will lead on a wide variety of M&A and integration projects from small transactions to larger divisional global programmes from a people, HR and communications perspective. You will work with internal stakeholders to help them plan all parts of the HR function and deal lifecycle and to deliver from day 1 and beyond. You will be responsible for contributing to and reviewing integration and separation related deal and transaction reports from a people or strategy perspective. A critical part of this role is dealing with people challenges faced during the integration process.
You will need the following to succeed in this role:
- Degree in an area of business management or HRM and/or equivalent practical experience.
- Project management qualification (PRINCE) or equivalent practical experience.
- Significant generalist HR experience with strong knowledge of employment arrangements and compensation and benefits.
- Must have worked in a business where there has been direct experience of acquisitions.
- Experience of working with management teams at all levels of an organisation.
- Experience of working in a multi-site/multi-business environment operating in complex matrix structures.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with a high number of senior stakeholders.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. To be considered please apply or call 0208 843 8187 and ask for Debbie Lee.
Meridian Business Support Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.