£26000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Plus generous benefits
020 8680 5777
29 days ago
1 Year FTC
Location: HQ based in South West London. (Employees in the business are currently working from home, however upon return to the offices the company are open for this role to continue as a home-based role).
As a business my client is innovative and progressive within the scientific marketplace, and due to exciting future expansion plans, they are now recruiting a new HRIS Specialist to join their team HR operations team, initially this is a 1-year FTC contract role, however this contract role does have the possibility of turning into a permanent role. As the new HRIS Specialist you will be supporting the day to day running of the HR systems.
- Supporting end users and resolving tickets within the agreed SLA time frames.
- Delivering a great customer experience and responding to customer feedback
- Supporting the wider HR team to ensure data quality within the HR systems
- Providing 1st line support by monitoring integration's for employee messages and emails, then resolving any issues or errors as they arise.
- Responsible for system administrative tasks including raising purchase orders and third-party supplier management.
- Assisting with various new projects
- HRIS Specialist skills and experience required - ideally you will have 1 year experience in a HR system focused role.
- Advanced IT skills including an advanced level of Excel and IT skills
- Experience of identifying and resolving HR system issues
- A Strong customer focus and great communication skills.