As a business my client prides themselves on being innovative and progressive within the scientific market place, and due to their continued success, they are looking for HR Support Advisor initially for a 3-month FTC which is likely to be extended beyond this time scale as there is some exciting projects coming up within HR. Your new role will sit within their busy Human Resources team. You will be providing a professional human resources administration support and advice on a wide and full range of human resources matters, including recruitment & on-boarding, payroll, pensions & benefits and employee life cycle.
You will be working at a level where you can provide an efficient, effective and accurate HR service and have a good understanding of HR processes and employment law.
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experienced all round HR administrator
- Some previous pay and benefits experience will be useful
- High degree of specialise/technical computer literacy e.g. (people log/Oracle/SAPHR)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of human resources practice and employment law
- A proactive, positive 'can do' attitude with a demonstrable commitment to delivering a quality service
Interviews for this role will take place next week and immediate start is available.
So If you are interested, please contact Debbie Lee of Meridian Business Support on 0208 843 8187 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.