Do you enjoy working with people, have an HR background and are looking for your next challenging role? If you love being busy and are looking for variety in your work then this could be for you.
We have a fantastic opportunity which has arisen working within the busy and varied HR department for a local organisation based in the heart of Taunton.
Your duties will include;
- Providing advise and support to managers in all aspects of employee relations and employment law work, including disciplinary and grievance cases, conditions of employment, contractual obligations and requirements etc
- Advising and supporting managers in all aspects of staff recruitment and selection, attending selection interviews etc.
- Helping to develop, implement and support initiatives to promote staff retention.
- Producing, summarising and distributing regular management information for sickness, turnover etc. and production of management information.
- Supporting managers in creating and maintaining a high performance and high quality people management culture, supporting managers in this process as necessary for example providing help and support in managing sickness absence.
- Any other reasonable duties of a similar nature requested by Management.
This is initially a temporary role to start immediately. Our client needs proven experience and suitable candidates will ideally hold a CIPD level 5 qualification along with relevant experience. You must be able to hit the ground running and be a team player. Previous experience in supporting multi-sites and multiple departments across a range of HR issues is essential.
The role is full time working 37 hours per week and flexibility is required to work around company needs, the company is split across two sites in Taunton and Wellington so you will need access to transport to commute between the two sites.
Rate of pay is dependant on experience and level of qualification.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.