£50000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: private healthcare, working from home
020 8680 5777
20 days ago
An exciting HR Manager opportunity has arisen at a global tech agency that provides media solutions to large international clients, where you will be responsible for performing a hands on HR Generalist role supporting teams working in the UK and another international territory across the company's key business units. In this very hands, fast paced role within a small team, you will provide an efficient support function across all HR matters to local managers, ensuring compliance with local legislation and company policies.
As HR Manager, you will be involved in:
- Providing HR guidance, support and advice to local managers in the UK and another territory
- Supporting the integration of global company processes and initiatives at a local level
- Leading on employee relations matters
- Facilitating performance management
- Managing the probation process for all new joiners, ensuring reviews take place
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Team as required
- Handling all HR matters during the full employee life cycle - including the exit and new joiner process, employee retention and engagement
- Carrying out HR administration
- Line managing an HR Advisor and HR Country Manager
To take on this exciting opportunity I am interested in speaking with an experienced HR Manager or HR Generalist who would enjoy being hands on with all aspects of HR, working within a small team environment as part of a multinational company. Strong knowledge of UK employment law and best practice, HR systems experience, the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment, and the ability to engage with different stakeholders in the business (including highly technical managers and employees) are certainly needed to carry out this role successfully.
Flexible working: This role involves working in the London office for 2 days per week and offers working from home for the rest of the week.
Salary c. £50,000 - £65,000 p.a. (depending on level of experience) plus benefits including private healthcare and working from home.