£35000 per annum
0118 907 3199
about 2 months ago
We are looking for an experienced HR Lead to join our successful team within a world leading meal kit company based out of Derby:
- Salary: £35,000
- Working Monday to Friday
- Hours of 08:00 – 17:00 | 09:00 – 18:00
- Contracted to 37 hours per week
- 4/5 days Office based, DE1
As an operational HR Lead, you are responsible for all day-to-day HR life-cycle management, overseeing ER and administration, as well as leading on strategic, data driven initiatives and improvements on site. You will run performance review cycles, set KPI’s and improve on-boarding to drive retention and deliver recruitment efficiency.
You are an experience HR generalist, ideally with an HR management background and with exposure to volume recruitment and ER relations in a fast-paced environment.
This is a great opportunity for a collaborative, data driven leader to impact a growing operation within a global brand.
HR Lead Responsibilities:
- Support managers and supervisors across operations on complex HR issues including disciplinary, grievances, dismissals and other ER issues.
- Oversee HR Admin processes (e.g. Flexible Working Requests, absence management, holidays)
- Lead performance and absence management processes and effectively manage
- Regularly review key people metrics and data including churn and absence in order to spot trends and implement initiatives to improve
- Conduct employee check-ins and reviews to gather feedback and improve people processes.
- Responsible for ensuring on-boarding and off-boarding tasks are completed
- Lead priority and KPI setting for team
- Deliver annual performance review cycle and Happiness Survey
- Action L&D programmes
- Lead on-site engagement and culture initiatives
- Oversee all team social and engagement activity
- Manage the site social budget
HR Lead Benefits:
- 70% discount on meal kit boxes
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Pension scheme contribution
- Access to our Learning & Development platform, to keep learning on top of your daily tasks
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured