£24000 - £26000 per annum
17 days ago
You’ll be responsible for:
- Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Administration and maintenance of internal HR records and systems.
- Support the recruitment and hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing necessary checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing offers and contracts
- Assist HR Business Partners with Apprenticeship Programme activities
- Assist HR Business Partners with L&D and employee engagement activities
- Assist with the performance review process
- Support HR Business Partners with management of absences
- Demonstrable working knowledge in a HR coordinator or relevant HR/ administrative position
- Strong generalist knowledge of HR processes and best practice
- Strong knowledge of HR management systems inc. time and attendance, payroll, recruitment and performance
- You will ideally be educated to a degree (or equivalent) level and having a CIPD qualification would be an excellent bonus!
27 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Enhanced Pension scheme
Early Finish on a Friday
What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now', or call us to discuss the role.