0118 907 3199
2 months ago
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday 8:30 – 5pm
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits: Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
We are looking for someone who has either had HR administration experience or comes from a strong administration background and looking for the first steps into HR. You need to be process driven, confident communicator and experienced at working to deadlines.
You will be supporting the HR team with the daily caseloads, maintaining files and updating policies and procedures as and when required. You will use your keen eye for detail to ensure all aspects of your workload is managed within tight time frames
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business where you will be given a real opportunity to progress.
HR Assistant Role:
- Provide advice and guidance to employees and managers on terms & conditions of employment, HR policies/procedures & processes.
- Diagnose & resolve first line employment relations queries, in line with employment legislation, policy and procedures.
- To identify incoming complex ER issues and escalate as appropriate, providing an informed and timely handover to the SME within the wider HR team.
- Process monthly HR transactional work, including new starter workflows, employment contracts and reference checking.
- Administer family friendly processes including maternity and paternity leave, collating required documentation, producing template letters and monitoring/communication of pay related dates to Payroll.
- Collaborate with wider HR Team as required to support ER casework, change management, HR project work and complex queries.
- Provide HR administration support to the wider HR Operational teams, producing template letters and providing data, information, and reports as required.
- Provide guidance and support to users of MyView and Success Factors, resolving basic system admin user queries and issues.
- Day-to-day management of the HR Information Systems; maintaining and updating employee records accurately, investigate and resolve employee record errors and issues.
- Maintain electronic employee files; scanning, filing and archiving documents accurately in line with electronic filing protocol and data protection requirements.
- Assist with ad hoc project work as and when required by the People Services Manager and wider HR team.
HR Assistant Person:
- Relevant experience in an administration role, preferably HR administration.
- Experience of HR information systems, e-forms and workflow processes, or equivalent systems.
- Experience of customer services either face to face or service centre.
- Experience of working in a busy environment and working towards deadlines
- Must be fully proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, including mail merge.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy of work is essential.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy.
- An understanding of HR practice, employment law and legislation would be an advantage
Please APPLY ONLINE today
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.