£18000 - £20000 per annum + Pension
The Recruitment Team
2 months ago
HR & Resourcing Administrator - PERMANENT ROLE - up to £20,000pa
Are you an experienced Administrator and looking for a new exciting challenge?
Our client is a leading National Logistics company, looking for a HR & Resourcing administrator to join our team at our new site based out of Warrington.
- £18,000 - £20,000 pa
- Working any 5 out of 7
- Contracted to 37.5 Hours per week
- 25 days holiday & Pension scheme
As an HR & Resourcing Administrator, you will support the HR team with recruitment administration, working at a team to resource new colleagues, take ownership of new starter administration. You will need a great eye for detail to provide monthly reports whilst understanding Terms & Conditions & HR policies to provide support to the wider business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Complete reliable HR Metrics Reporting on a monthly basis
- An understanding of Terms & Conditions and HR Policies.
- New Starter Administration
- Administration for Pay negs (allocated areas)
- Recruitment Administration
- Manage information changes through the HR portal and associated systems.
- Maintain accurate employee information and records
- Attend meetings to take notes where required.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships
- Provide Cover in HR Team as required.
Experience, skills and attributes:
- Must have 12 months experience in administration within a HR & Resourcing environment
- Must have the ability to monitor your own workload & planning
- Must have resourcing experience
- Must be capable of excellent Organisational skills
- Must be Proactive, self-motivated & accountable
- Must have a natural and attentive attention to detail
- Must be confident in collaborating across departments within the business.
Security clearance will need to be gained and therefore vigorous pre employment vetting will form part of the recruitment process.
Please APPLY ON LINE , if you have any question please give us a call on 0118 907 3199 Option 1 Manger vacancies, Option 2 for all other vacancies.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.