Are you an absolutely superb Administrator with great people skills, excellent database skills AND an interest in the field of Human Resources or Recruitment in a busy personnel department? Our client has a busy HR Department which looks after 230 staff members across a production and office environment, based in Sowton, Exeter. They may consider either full or part time hours, as it's about the right person coming into this integral role supporting the HR Manager.
- Assist in recruitment administration. For example, logging and acknowledging Curriculum Vitae, arranging interviews.
- Assist in scanning and filing (electronic and paper)
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety, quality and human resource policies and procedures.
- Construct and type varying kinds of communication. For example, letters, reports, spreadsheets, graphs, presentations for the Directors.
- Preparation of documents required for meetings; reminding the relevant Director, in a timely manner, of any actions which need to be completed prior to the meeting.
- Edit and disseminate reports following business trips.
- Confidentially provide some personal administration support for the Director. For example, insurance/maintenance administration for U.K. properties, cars, health.
- Strong administration skills with high accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent minute taking ability.
- Organised, able to multi-task and prioritise work effectively.
- Good IT ability, particularly in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good geographical knowledge (domestic and foreign) with significant experience of travel planning.
- Experience in competently dealing with people at all levels; approachable.
- Proactive and able to act on own initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to handle confidential information.
- A competitive salary and benefits including a contributory pension scheme,
- 23 days holiday (increasing to 26 days with service) plus public holidays,
- Staff discounts and death in service cover.
- In addition there is structured training and the potential for career progression within our growing dynamic company.
Working Hours: 8.30-5.30 Mon - Fri
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.