£27000 per annum
0118 907 3199
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced HR Advisor and looking for a new exciting challenge?
Our client is a leading National Logistics company, looking for a HR Advisor to join our team at our new site based out of Solihull, Birmingham.
- £27,000 pa + Benefits
- Working any 5 out of 7
- Contracted to 37.5 Hours per week
- 25 days holiday & Pension scheme
Security clearance will need to be gained and therefore vigorous pre employment vetting will form part of the recruitment process.
As HR Advisor you will be provide advice and guidance on generalist HR strategy to a logistic / warehouse operation supporting up to 400 employees. You will use your experience of working in a similar operation to develop training and performance programs as well as being proactive in talent management.
You will also be responsible for supporting recruitment process, performance management, delivery of organisation changes and liaising with the HR manager to ensure processes meet legislative requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsibility for providing advice and generalist HR support across central functions.
- Develop effective on-going relationships at all levels across central functions establishing yourself as a credible, respected and valued advisor.
- Own the delivery of HR processes such as absence, maternity, paternity, flexible working, probation etc.
- Operate as HR lead in the performance management of individuals and other employee relations situations (e.g. performance improvement plans, capability problems, disciplinary scenarios, grievances).
- Support the HR Manager in the planning and implementation of organisation changes, HR projects and initiatives.
- Produce accurate weekly and monthly reports for the Corporate people team as required.
- Proactively spot/implement opportunities to improve team ways of working and supporting customers; identify problems and find solutions.
- Assist in training and developing managers in people related matters, ensuring processes are followed and legislation is met.
- Providing HR support for ad-hoc operational business-related projects e.g. new business wins, TUPE.
- Recruitment tracking, interview support and administration.
- Support the health and wellbeing committee (CHIPS) and social activities.
- Assist management with Occupational Health referrals and case management.
- Support cyclical activities i.e. salary review, bonus, performance, engagement, succession planning etc.
- Must have 1 years’ experience in an HR advisory role
- Must have experience working with an organisation of more than 100 colleagues
- Must have sound knowledge of UK employment law.
- Must have experience of supporting managers with employee relations issues.
- Must have experience of analysing data and providing management information.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Have CIPD qualified or desire to work towards qualification as part of your role.
Please APPLY ON LINE