£13 - £14 per hour
7 days ago
We are recruiting for an HR Advisor to support managers and employees with a wide range of potential queries and to be there for them throughout their working life cycle within the organisation. This is a fully remote role, working from home for an organisation who are based in the South West.
As an Employee Relations HR Advisor your main duties will include:
- Support and guide on all HR interventions including: Performance Management, Promotions, Absence Management and Grievance and Disciplinary Procedures.
- Establish and maintain database of HR interventions for all employees.
- Analyse Management Information regarding absence management policies.
- Act as first point of contact for all Maternity and Paternity queries.
- Work closely with central HR team to ensure standards of service and SLA's are delivered and comply with all HR legislation.
The organisation uses Google Suites as their main IT application so any experience you have working within Google Suites would be a fantastic advantage but training will be provided for anyone who has not had this experience.
This role is initially on a temporary basis, potentially for up to 3 months depending on workload and requirements and is fully home based. IT equipment and phone can be provided by the company and you can be based anywhere in the UK.
You will be joining a great team, who are incredibly supportive and always happy to offer extra training or additional support for any areas of the role which may be new to you.
Hours of work are 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday and the rate of pay is circa £13.40 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.