£18 - £20 per hour
23 days ago
We are seeking an individual who:
- Is professionally qualified, experienced and highly motivated practitioner;
- Has the ability to manage a varied and complex workload
- Can act as a trusted advisor and demonstrate a track record of delivering effective HR operational practice
- Has excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Can demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding of employment law, legislation and statutory guidance and translate this into policy and practice
You will need to be flexible to cover multiple different projects and be used to managing projects to deadlines. Previous experience working with complex HR cases and experience in local authority would be advantageous.
This is on an ongoing temporary basis, working remotely from home for at least 3 months.
Rate of pay is between £18.00 - £19.00 per hour.
Hours of work are 37 per week but there is some flexibility around how these hours are made up.