£9.20 - £9.50 per hour
about 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting for an HR Administrator to work within the care and welfare industry based in the Highbridge area. This is initially a temporary vacancy and previous HR or Recruitment experience is essential for the role.
Key Duties will include:
- Co-ordinate and administer the recruitment and selection process in line with recruitment policy including
- Drafting and placing adverts internally & externally
- Updating and assisting with drafting job descriptions
- Arranging and contacting candidates for interviews
- Co-ordinating short-listing and interview score sheet feedback from panel
- Drafting and sending correspondence to candidates
- Recruitment checks i.e. references, DBS
- Maintain and update HR Information Systems - paper-based and electronic providing reports as requested
- Assist with reviewing and updating HR policies and procedures
- Monitor probation process of new starters and remind managers of timescales
- Provide efficient and proactive HR administration support
- Process starter and leaver administration liaising with colleagues as appropriate.
- Preparing monthly payroll data to agreed timescales
- Act as first point of contact for all HR advice and guidance to managers
- Absence management, maternity administration, changes to terms & conditions.
- Organise and service HR related meetings including preparing agendas and taking minutes.
- Undertake HR Project work and support organisational HR initiatives.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate:
- IT experience level required for which software
- Previous HR or Recruitment administration experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills, particularly with Word, Excel and databases
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and prioritise effectively, achieving results against deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service
This is a full time position working on a temporary contract initially until the end of May. The rate of pay is dependant on experience and starts at around £9.00 per hour.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.