£9.50 - £10.50 per hour
about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for an HR Administrator to support the HR team at one of our large, local clients based in Ilminster, Somerset. This will be a key role in providing administrative support during a particularly busy time for the organisation.
We are seeking an individual who:
- Has previous experience working within an HR department
- Has excellent communication skills in liaising with personnel of all levels
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Word and SCM databases
- Self-motivated and capable of managing own workload
- Experience in managing the new starter process, writing offer letters, issuing new contracts and undertaking referencing
Essential criteria for the post will be to demonstrate strong administration skills and experience working within an HR department with an understanding of HR and Recruitment processes. You will be responsible for the administration tasks throughout the department including updating databases, writing letters, dealing with email enquiries, answering telephone calls to the department and filing and archiving of employee details and paperwork.
You will need to be flexible to cover multiple different projects and be used to working to deadlines.
The role is office based for our client in Ilminster working 30 hours per week Monday - Thursday on an ongoing temporary basis, potentially for up to 6 months.
Rate of pay is between £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, depending on level of experience.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.