£14 - £18 per hour
13 days ago
We are currently working with a local organisation who are recruiting for a Housing Support Officer to support the Housing related initiatives for Taunton and the surrounding area.
We are looking for a Housing officer with a passion for compassion, who understand the opportunities and challenges of housing and homelessness initiatives, with a proven track record of project delivery.
You will be required to engage with a range of decision-makers and stakeholders, at all levels and will work closely with colleagues, communities, and partners from the public, private, community and voluntary sectors.
Applicants for this role should have:
- This role is a delivery role, you will need to be active and totally delivery focused, results are expected.
- Experience in providing support in housing, homelessness and support of vulnerable people
- A can-do attitude and hands on approach
- Experience of project management
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound business case development and approvals skills
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
Initially the post will be mostly home based with some travelling to location as required and will require attending some remote meetings during the evening.
The hours are full time Monday to Friday and the rate of pay is up to £18.00 per hour depending on experience.