Our client are looking for Housekeeping Assistants, to work within a health care environment based locally in Salisbury.
Candidates are required to provide the highest possible standards of domestic services, hygiene and safety to users without constant supervision, and be able to work as part of a team.
- Clean areas specified, including associated fittings, if appropriate to include cupboards, work surfaces, dining tables etc.
- Move light equipment, e.g. tables, chairs, beds and couches (if on castors) to facilitate cleaning, taking into consideration manual handling risks at all times.
- Clean paintwork, walls, doors etc. and internal glass as defined in work schedule.
- General floor cleaning, to include shampooing/buffing when required.
- Maintain all equipment in a clean condition, reporting any malfunctioning or broken equipment as appropriate
- Replenish stock where appropriate,
This is a full time role and we are looking for candidates who are able to start immediately.
Previous experience will be an advantage but not necessary as full training and induction will be provided.
To apply for this role please call Danny & Karen at Meridian Business Support on 01722 328038 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.