Up to £8.21 per hour
about 1 year ago
Our client is currently looking for Housekeeping Assistants to work within the health care environment in the Salisbury area.
Working hours available currently - Monday to Friday 4pm- 8pm
Candidates are required to provide the highest possible standards of domestic services, hygiene and safety to users without constant supervision, and be able to work as part of a team.
- Clean areas specified, including associated fittings, if appropriate to include cupboards, work surfaces, dining tables etc.
- Move light equipment, e.g. tables, chairs, beds and couches (if on castors) to facilitate cleaning, taking into consideration manual handling risks at all times.
- Clean paintwork, walls, doors etc. and internal glass as defined in work schedule.
- General floor cleaning, to include shampooing/buffing when required.
- Maintain all equipment in a clean condition, reporting any malfunctioning or broken equipment as appropriate
- Replenish stock where appropriate,
Previous experience will be an advantage but not necessary as induction will be provided.
To apply for this role please call Natalie or Danny at Meridian Business Support on 01722 328038 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.