Are you a motivated and enthusiastic individual looking for a new direction and challenge?
Can you work Full Time (37 ½ hours per week) / Internal rotation
07:30 - 18:00 5 from 7
Our client located on the Cambridge Biomedical Campus are looking to expand thier team.
If so they are looking for a theatre porter to help maintain the high standards required within thier operating department. All Health-care workers provide an important service supporting the theatre teams within this busy and demanding environment.
If you are looking for:
- A rewarding, interesting yet challenging role
- A friendly working environment
And have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills and are able to deal with all types of people from all backgrounds and professions.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Escorting patients to and from Theatres
- Cleaning and the removal of clinical waste from the operating room
- Cleaning and movement of the theatre equipment
- Movement of stock to and from the department
Apply now for immediate starts.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.