£35000 - £37000 per annum + Benefits Package
PA Home Based/I_1598446542
25 days ago
Home Based Disability Assessor
Starting Salary: £35,000 + Benefits
In partnership with our client we are recruiting Health-Care Professionals to undertake an exciting role as a Disability Assessor. This is a great opportunity if you are currently seeking a new challenge that allows you to improve your work life balance, enhance your clinical knowledge and move away from a hands-on position whilst still holding your NMC or HCPC registration.
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Home-Based Disability Assessor. You would be conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants within the community on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report within your own home that will be used in the decision-making process.
Full comprehensive training is provided with on-going support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
*This is a home-based role meaning you will be conducting assessments within the community and producing a report within your own home*
- Home based position (After training)
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Full time and Part Time positions available (for part time you must be able to complete your training on a full-time basis)
- Annually salary reviews and performance-based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC or HCPC)
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection insurance
- Pension scheme
- Personal accident insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle for example travel or dental insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
- Full training programme and on-going support
- Become an accredited Disability Assessor
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
- OTE Scheme
Candidates are required to be within the PA postcode area
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please contact Ellouise Upton-Edwards by email on e. upton-edwards @ meridianbs. co. uk at Meridian Business Support / 07387 104 978. Alternatively, if you apply to this advert someone from the Meridian team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.