£34694 - £36001 per annum
0118 907 3199
about 1 month ago
- £13.90ph - Rate of pay
- Start times between 16:00 – 18:00
- Shift pattern - Monday to Friday
You will be required to deliver Bulk cement (Powered) to construction sites within the UK, contracted to 48 hours per week but working on average 50 hours a week.
Basic Salary - £34,694.40pa– Based on 48 hours a week only
Potential Salary - £36,001.00pa - Based on working 50 hours per week
What we expect from our drivers:
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement and delivery of our customers’ products, servicing the Construction sector.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately with attention to detail.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements (opt out available).
- Always keep truck clean.
- Good timekeeper and able to work unsupervised.
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering 1st class customer service.
- Must have good communication skills and a flexible attitude to work.
- Must have a good geographical knowledge.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must hold a valid Class 1 licence
- Must hold a valid driver CPC and Digi card
- Must not have more than 6 points on licence
- Minimum 12 months C+E driving experience required
- Must be fully flexible on working hours
- Full bulk tanker training will be provided
- Possess excellent customer facing awareness